Bible Knowledge Commentary (BKC) add-on Book for PocketBible 3 for Pocket PCAdd the Bible Knowledge Commentary to your PocketBible 3 library
Bible Knowledge Commentary (BKC) add-on Book for PocketBible 3 by: Laridian, last updated: 27/04/2006
Requirements: Requires PocketBible 3 program and 9MB of available RAM (main memory or storage card)
About Bible Knowledge Commentary (BKC) add-on Book for PocketBible 3Requires PocketBible 3 program (sold separately). Additional add-on books and Bibles available at Laridian web site.The Bible Knowledge Commentary is for everyone who wants a comprehensive and reliable commentary on the entire Bible. Based on the New International Version of the Bible, it gives you verse-by-verse commentary for the New Testament and thorough coverage of the Old Testament. It is an excellent tool for personal Bible study and presents fresh insights into the scriptures that are helpful for beginning and advanced students of the Bible.You can view the Bible Knowledge Commentary in PocketBible side-by-side with any Bible. You can also search for specific words and phrases in the book and add notes to any passage.The Bible Knowledge Commentary is an exposition of the scriptures by Dallas Theological Seminary faculty. The Dallas Theological Seminary is noted for its commitment to the inerrancy of the Scriptures, dispensational theology, and biblical teaching and preaching. Bible Knowledge Commentary Features:
- Covers the entire Bible
- Verse-by-verse (often phrase-by-phrase) comments for the New Testament
- Passage-by-passage (sometimes verse-by-verse) comments for the Old Testament
- Book introductions discuss authorship, date, purpose, unity, style and unique features of each book
- In-depth comments focus on what is important for understanding each verse or passage. In their comments, the writers:
- Carefully and clearly explain original language words, problem passages, puzzling Bible-time customs and alleged contradictions.
- Consistently interpet the scriptures from the grammatical-historical and premillenial perspective. (Varying views of passages are often presented where differences of opinion exist within evangelical scholarship.)
- Explanatory charts illustrate the meaning of the biblical text (maps and diagrams from printed version are not included)
- Based on the New International Version of the Bible but useful with any translation
- Go directly to any verse
- Search all or part of the Bible text by word or phrase
- Highlight any word or phrase and tap the find icon to immediately see everywhere that word or phrase occurs.
- Advanced search options let you use wildcard and Boolean operators (AND, OR, XOR) to find what you?re looking for
- Bookmark favorite verses ? use categories to organize your bookmarks
- Note-taking - attach a note with your comments to any verse. Use straight text or HTML commands. Bible references in your notes are automatically linked to the Bible.
- Customize Bible text by changing font size, paragraph format, etc.
- Open two windows to view two books side-by-side.
- And more!