Jamieson Fausset Brown for Pocket PCThe Jamieson Fausset Brown Bible Commentary written in 1871 by Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown.
Jamieson Fausset Brown by: KJV Software, last updated: 20/12/2004
Requirements: Please see product description.
About Jamieson Fausset BrownJamieson Fausset Brown Bible Commentary
Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown was originally published in six volumes from 1864-1870. Faussett was a clergyman in the Church of England, Jamieson and Brown were Presbyterians. It was highly recommended by Charles Spurgeon (See quote below.), a Baptist. Brown was a post-millenialist, Faussett was a premillenialist. Robert Jamieson was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on January 3, 1802, the son of a baker. A. R. Fausset was born in County Fermaugh, Ireland on October 13, 1821 the son of a clergyman. David Brown was born in Aberdeen, Scotland August 17, 1803.
Quoting Charles Spurgeon: "It is to some extent a compilation and condensation of other men's thoughts, but it is sufficiently original to claim a place in every minister's library: indeed it contains so great a variety of information that if a man had no other exposition he would find himself at no great loss if he possessed this and used it diligently."
Requires about 5.5MB of memory plus KJV Reader V3.x or higher.
Jamieson Fausset Brown Bible Commentary features:
- Free with KJV Reader!
- Covers Old and New Testament!
- Highly Compressed to reduce memory usage!
- Commentary is Referenced by verse for easy viewing!
- Single or Double Tap Verse Number - to view commentary!
- Memory Card Support - fully supports installation to memory card!
- Browser Like History - forward and backward like a browser!
- Bibles, Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicons, and Cross References